Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Champions League 2012 final



This passed week, I was so excited for the final of my second favorite soccer event; The UEFA Champions League. None of my team was playing but the excitment that I had was just weird I can say. Chelsea Fc was playing against Bayern Munich in Bayern staduim.

In five years, this is Chelsea's second time to go to the final, in 2007, Chelsea lost against Manchester United. It was really hard for Chelsea's fan, players and mostly their president...
I wasn't supporting any team, but my judgement was that ''may the best win''. In the first half, Bayern was leading the game, I actually went out after the first half meaning that I didn't get to watch the second half.
When I got back, the score was 1-1 and it was the overtime and there was only 5 minutes left for it to be done.

Oh my God, neither of both teams scored so they had to go to the penalty shoot out. Weird much, my heart was beating really hard during the penalty shoot out, for a second I thought Bayern was going to win because but it turned out the opposite. Actually, I was pretty positive about it, even though I don't like that team but I find that the deserve that trophy. Better luck for Barcelona and the other teams in the next Champions League.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like an intense game. I don't really watch the games or follow any of the players but they must be some very talented people and good enough to catch a lot of peoples attention.
    Thanks for yet another blog update, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete