Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FIFA

Soccer is one of the most popular sport in the world 
because there is some big events attached to soccer that gives it more impact. Those event are; The World Cup, Champions League, Coupe d'Europe, Coupe d'Afrique, Copa America etc.. FIFA is  the world federation of Soccer, created in France in january 1904, the goal of it's creation was to improve soccer in the world. FIFA consists 208 federation of Soccer. Each continent has it's own federation of soccer, which are UEFA(europe), CAF(africa), CONMEBOL(south america), AFC(Asia), CONCACAF(north, central american and caraibbea), OFA(oceania). 






The first president FIFA was Robert Guérin and the actual president is Joseph Sepp Blatter. The reason why I choose to do my blog about FIFA is because soccer is a part of my life since I was a little kid. I grew up in a family of boys that love soccer and I basically learn everything about soccer.








 2002 was the year that I got really interested in soccer on the occasion of the 17e FiFa World Cup Korea/Japan. I started watching soccer in 1998, unfortunately I couldn't understand everything. FiFa World Cup is my most favorite event in the world, National Team of Brazil is my favorite team, Champions League is my second favorite event in the FiFa and FC Barcelona is my favorite team. I've been through a lot with those two teams, disappointment in some years, I've been made fun of because of our loss in some games. Despite this, I still love these teams very much.





In FIFA, there is rules that are applied on players, referees and coaches. Just like in every other federation of sports, players are not allowed to drug themselves in any case. If a player gets caught for ''doping'' can get expelled from the team, risk of not being able to play in any other team, risk of rehab, a fine or the painful thing is it can be the end of your carrier.




Doping yourself while doing sport, especially a popular sport like soccer is consider cheating. First, you have an advantage on other players, more chance of winning and a lot of energy to do great things that other might not be capable to do at a normal health. Injustice is not tolerated and especially when drugs is involve.



In the follow lines, I'm going to talk about events, historic, persons attached to the FIFA such as a soccer game, World Cup, Brazilian national soccer team, FC Barcelona, Champions League, Ronaldo, Messi, The 3 best soccer player of all time, Ballon d'Or and Barcelona vs Chelsea etc...
 

2 comments:

  1. Good info but careful with your design and media. Too much media overwhelms your reader, especially if you do not refer specifically to those images and videos. I also can't read half your blogs because they seem to be covered by white strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i never knew there was so much to soccer as that. I never really thought about when it started or how many championships there are and who created them. There are a lot of people that love soccer and your passion for it is clearly great. Keep up the awesome work. Always looking forward to reading your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete