Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FC Barcelona vs FC Chelsea



 
I am Barcelona's biggest fan. I've been Barcelona's fan since I was 10 years old, I know almost everything there is to know about this europeen soccer team. Contrary, I dont like Chelsea. I like Chelsea but most of the time they just suck. Also at the same time I don't like them because they are one of the biggest rivals of Barcelona after the Real Madrid.

Right now, Barcelona is the best soccer club in the world, the title holder of the Champions League and of Copa de la Liga. All of my favorites soccer player played in Barcelone, Ronaldo, Ronaldhino, Samuel Eto'o, Pélé and now Messi. Chelsea isn't a weak team but for me it's not a great team compared to Barcelona. I know and certified that the rivality between Barcelona and Chelsea started in 2008 when Barcelona eliminated Chelsea in the semi-final of the Champions League in Stamford Bridge.

Tuesday April 24th 2012, was one the day that I got really disappointed in Barcelone. I was the semi-final of the Champions League, we were playing against Chelsea in our own land (Camp Nou Staduim) and we got humiliated. It was a huge humiliation for me and all Barcelona's fan because we lost three games in 2 weeks and what makes it even more ridiculous is we lost against our biggest rivals (Chelsea and Real Madrid).


I was shocked, my day was  ruined. My brothers and my mom laughed at me like crazy, I left my house because it was too much humiliation for me. Barcelona's had so many opportunity to win and to also win by many goals. Messi missed to many goals that could of made us win, he missed a freaking etc... . I almost hated him but at the same time he still is my favorite player and everybody has those days.

Chelsea might defeated us tuesday, but the journey isn't done for them they still have the final to win and we still have next season of Champions league to prove that we are still the best team.






1 comment:

  1. you make me interestyed in soccer but iv never whatched a complet game but iv allways liked it but i never took the time to so lol what team should i whatch

    ReplyDelete