Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ronaldo

Ronaldo started his career at the age of 14. Since then he became the soccer legend and I've been his beggest fan since 2002.


I've been through a lot with him, good and worst. According to me, Ronaldo is the best soccer player of all time and I'm not just saying that because I love him. The fact that Ronaldo appears in the soccer tournment in 1994 was a good thing because at that time soccer was much more developped than it was in 1960 or 1970. For me, he had his own way of playing, the way he dribbles, passes the ball and scores was spectacular and not what we've been seeing in soccer years before.



Ronaldo has every ''Palmares, a fancy word in french that signify trophies'', that a soccer player could have except the Champions League. He got fractured after the World Cup 2002 and got transfered in Real Madrid. At that time I didn't hate Real Madrid as much. I really hated it this much because the arrival of Ronaldo in that team was the start of the end of his career.



I think and approve that Real Madrid is the team that drived Ronaldo to his end and also the case of other players like Kaka, Zidane etc.. . According to my analysis, Real Madrid buys all the good players and after playing for them those players lost their good skills.





Ronaldo could of got the Champions League 2002-2003 if he was still in Inter Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment