Thursday, April 12, 2012

Messi


Messi, a name that signify "The savior". It's also the name of the most famous soccer player now, he is 24 years old and from Argentina.


The reason why I'm doing a blog about him is because I love him. After the retirement of Ronaldo, Zidane, the departure of Ronaldhino, Samuel Eto'o and all those great players soccer for me became boring. I mean watching a game knowing that there won't be the players that you like to watch was terrifying. Messi is a great player, FC Barcelona had him since he was 10 years old. Barcelona is like his family.


I started being Messi's fan in 2008, it was the semi-final of Champions League FC Barcelona against FC Chelsea. The way he dribbles was amazing, his goals were fantastic.Another reason why I love Messi is because he contribute in the community. When I say contribute, I mean he established the Leo Messi Foundation, a charity supporting access to education and health care for vulnerable children.

 



Back in the days, Messi also had childhood medical difficulties and that's the main thing why he established that foundation. Also, I love him because he's simple even in his way of playing compare to other players of his age. Because of that Messi was announced as the goodwill ambassador of UNICEF.

Now speaking, Messi has 3 ''Ballon d'Or'', 2 Champions League, many Copa America, a lot of Ligua and many more... 
I can't wait to see him play in the World Cup with the Argentina jersey, who knows there might be a surprise coming from Messi in the next World Cup.

                                      

Stay turned for the next blog and Thank you for reading my blogs ! You rock.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why it's doing that, but to see the place where it's ''white'' just select it and you'll see what is written. Since my last blog, it's doing that to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. messi is one of favorit soccer players of all time
    awesome cant wait to see him world cup 2014 in brasil should be so cool :D
    great work keep it up
    looking forward to more blogs about fifa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blogs. However you reposted Messi a second time and there is still the issue with the white stripes that we must click and drag on to read. Try working on the design of your blog.

    ReplyDelete